Terms & Conditons
To place an order simply browse our store and add your items to the shopping basket. Then click on 'Checkout' and follow the instructions to complete the order.
HOW TO ORDER
There are 3 ways to shop at Bazaar Foods.
1. Online Store: www.bazaarfoods.co.uk
2. Phone: (01908) 564848
3. Order & Collect: www.bazaarfoods.co.uk - Simply select this option at the checkout.
If you wish to see a product before deciding to purchase it, just select the item as normal when placing your order and state the items for viewing in the comments box at the end. On receipt of delivery you can view the item and if you do not wish to purchase it, simply return it back to the driver.
Orders for 'Fresh Vegetables or fruit
Fresh vegetables are received three a week Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. As some products are seasonal they will not be available all year round. For example, Indian mangoes
Orders for 'Mithai's / Indian Sweets
Fresh Mithai is delivered every Wednesday and Thursday. However, they can be refrigerated up to 2 weeks.
Orders for special occasions or specific sweets must be received by Monday morning. Large orders require at least a weeks notice to guarantee delivery in time.
Rasmalai can only be provided on special order as this item is not stored due to its short life.
Order & Collect
If you need an order urgently or do not wish to pay delivery charges, you can select 'Collect by Customer' at check out. Please call to check your order is ready before arrival.
If you've forgotten something, or need to make changes to your order, no problem! You can amend your order up to 9pm the night before your delivery.
Any customer wishing to cancel their order must do so by 12.00 pm the day before delivery or collection to avoid a charge being made.
Orders placed for Fresh mithai or catering cannot be cancelled.
Payment is made on receipt of delivery, not online. We accept all major debit cards (minimum order value £5) and credit cards (minimum order value £20) as well as cash payments. If you wish to make payment before the delivery, please call us on (01908) 564848.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Saturday excluding Bank Holidays.
- Select a time slot at checkout. This will be confirmed by Bazaar Foods via email or phone after the order has been received.
- We endeavour to deliver your order within 1 business day. However, delivery can be between 1 to 5 business days. The delivery time would be agreed with the customer.
- For Same day or Next day delivery your order must be received by 12pm. If your order is received after 12pm and you require same day delivery please call us and we will try to meet your requirements.
- If no one is available to accept and sign for the delivery, Bazaar Foods will call you to arrange an alternative delivery time and you will be charged twice for the delivery charge.
- With regards to order & collect, if you fail to collect your order by the agreed time, your order will be cancelled. Alternatively, please call us to avoid cancellation.
Delivery Charges for Milton Keynes:
There is a standard charge of £1 for deliveries in Milton Keynes
Delivery Charges for other areas:
Delivery charges are based upon your location and weight of the goods. You will receive a call or email from Bazaar Foods to confirm your delivery charge before despatching. Alternatively, you can contact us directly before placing your order.
We reserve the right to amend these charges and minimum spend requirements, which are clearly defined during the checkout process.
We have a commitment to bring you the best quality products at our most competitive prices. We want you to feel completely confident and satisfied when you buy from us.
An item may be returned within 7 days of receipt for a refund or replacement as long as the item has not been opened, together with the sales invoice/receipt.
Simply give the item to the driver at time of delivery or call on (01908) 564848 / 07903 378553 to arrange for collection.
With regards to fresh fruit, vegetables, frozen or chilled products, these items cannot be returned after delivery. The customer is responsible to check these items at time of delivery. If they are not satisfied, they can return it to the driver at time of delivery and the customer will not be charged
Prices quoted may vary, but you will always be charged the in-store price on the day of delivery or collection. You have the right to return any product with the driver if you have any issues with price(s) charged and we will refund the amount that you have been charged for that product.
- Prices and the availability of special offers may vary for future dated deliveries and collections.
- Weighed items such as fruit may vary in weight from that ordered.
- The prices stated on the site are inclusive of any VAT payable.
- All prices are shown in £ sterling and are subject to change.
If you have any queries or cannot find what you are looking for, simply give us a call on (01908) 564848 or email us.
- Safe arrival of order is guaranteed. Bazaar Foods offers you great value products and aims to exceed your expectations in providing you with a dedicated home delivery service specialising in quality Asian foods from around the world.
- If you are uncertain about a product you have the choice to view it prior to purchasing it.
- Images are provided to help recognise products. Due to packaging redesign and improvements these may not reflect exactly the pack you receive.
- If an item that you have ordered is out of stock, we will carefully select an alternative product, which you will have the option to purchase or return.
- We aim to ensure your shopping experience with us is satisfactory. If you experience any difficulties using our site or services, please contact us via email or phone in the first instance.
- All customer details remain confidential. Bazaar Foods will not disclose your information to third parties.
- We do not hold your credit/debit card details.
- Customers will be required to register to use the services available from this website. By registering for the services, customers agree that:
- The personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- Purchasing our products implies that you have read and agree to our terms & conditions. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders/delivery requests.